What you will do
- Collaborate closely and build rapport with product, research, and engineering teams
- Quickly prototype hypotheses.
- Design and develop a world-class ad decision engine from the ground-up.
- Take full ownership of product deployments while adhering to best practices for CI/CD.
- Influence the technical direction for the team through conviction and experimentation.
- Data pipelines. they have data lake and they have modelist that they need to develop, but they need to work with that data and build the pipelines.
- Communication skills
- Advanced English skills
- Have experience dealing with stakeholders
- Be able to synthesize complex problems and propose solutions
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Spark and AWS
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with ML models
- Experience prototyping and launching models in a product environment
- Experience with deep-diving into complex problems and bugs and drawing conclusions logically
- Experience with agile methodologies and playing key roles in agile teams in product delivery
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, executives, and representatives across stakeholder groups
Nice to haves
- Experience in ad/marketing environment
- Experience working with Data Lakes
- Experience with Scala
- Experience with Glue/EMR/Redshift/Airflow
- Experience with Terraform.
AgileEngine is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in the US and a top-3 ranked dev shop according to Clutch. We create award-winning custom software solutions that help companies across 15+ industries change the lives of millions.
If you like a challenging environment where you’re working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, there’s no better place — guaranteed! 🙂
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support