What you will do
- Test Planning and Execution: Develop comprehensive test plans that encompass all aspects of software functionality;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align test plans with project requirements and ensure thorough coverage;
- Automated Testing: Design and implement automated test scripts to enhance testing efficiency. Integrate automated tests into the continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/ CD) pipeline, contributing to a streamlined and reliable release process;
- Collaborative Agile Participation: Actively engage in grooming sessions of the scrum team, providing valuable feedback from an end-user perspective. Foster a collaborative environment by closely working with QA teams from various projects on common topics;
- Continuous Improvement: Champion a continuous improvement approach to QA activities. Identify opportunities for process enhancement, contributing to the efficiency, effectiveness, and overall quality of QA processes;
- Regression Testing Management: Monitor and maintain daily automated regression runs, ensuring the stability and reliability of our software. Address any issues promptly, contributing to the overall robustness of our products.
- Experience with end-to-end testing using tools like Playwright and Cucumber;
- Strong understanding of Typescript, as well as Node and React;
- Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness.
Nice to have
- Experience with Docker is a plus.
AgileEngine is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in the US and a top-3 ranked dev shop according to Clutch. We create award-winning custom software solutions that help companies across 15+ industries change the lives of millions.
If you like a challenging environment where you’re working with the best and are encouraged to learn and experiment every day, there’s no better place — guaranteed! 🙂
About the project
The benefits of joining us
Accelerate your professional journey with mentorship, TechTalks, and personalized growth roadmaps
We match your ever-growing skills, talent, and contributions with competitive USD-based compensation and budgets for education, fitness, and team activities
Your AgileEngine journey starts here
We will review your CV and send you a test task via email
Our recruitment team will reach you to discuss available opportunities
WFH or a comfy office? Why not both?
You will have an interview with your future team lead
WASHINGTON DC USA
Founded as a dev tool vendor with a 2-person team
Opened a dev center in Ukraine
Pivoted into outsourced product development
Launched mobile and UI labs
Got our first Inc. 5000 award
Opened a dev center in Argentina
Became a top-3 ranked custom software developer in DC, Ukraine, and Argentina
Became the #1 software development company to hire in 2020
Opened new dev centers in Mexico and Colombia, counting 500+ experts
How we lead
A company where experts grow, hone their skills, and do what they love, AgileEngine is guided by these principles:
Stay agile and embrace changes
Thrive in a results-driven culture with individual autonomy
Innovate with fellow experts in a no-blame environment
Learn from mistakes and move on
Foster mutual trust and support